Maryland Courts

Filing a Complaint

There are two ways to file a complaint:  You can print a Complaint Form, complete it in full and return it by mail to the Commission (the Complaint form MUST be signed) or you can write a letter to the Commission, include your name, address, and telephone number; the name, address, and telephone number of the attorney in question, together with a description of the complaint.  (Receipt of the complaint will be acknowledged by the Commission within a reasonable length of time.)

Complaint Form PDF (fillable) or Word
Complaint Form Español PDF or Word

For more information, please read the Attorney Grievance Commission of Maryland brochure and visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

For questions or additional information email