The Circuit Court for Allegany County consists of two judges, a family law master, and a child support master. The administration office of the court consists of a court administrator, law clerks, legal assistants/court recorders, jury commissioner, family services coordinator, and bailiffs. The judges, masters, and court staff work closely and in conjunction with the Office of the Clerk of Court.
The courthouse is situated on historic Washington Street near the site of where Fort Cumberland (c. 1754) originally stood. The circuit court has had a long tradition of serving the people of Allegany County and we are proud to continue to serve the public with respect, dignity, and in accordance with the law.
Hon. Gary G. Leasure
County and Fourth Circuit Administrative Judge
Hon. W. Timothy Finan
Anne M. SanGiovanni