Complete and submit the Transcript/CD Request Form below to request a transcript or CD. All transcript/CD requests involving minors will require authorization by the Court and delays processing. Once your request has been received, you will be provided an estimated cost, required deposit amount, and projected completion date.
Typed Transcript FeesThe cost for typed transcripts varies and is based on the number of pages and delivery time. Payments/deposits for typed transcripts are made directly to the transcriptionist.
Minimum Charge - $30
Typed Transcript RatesAppeals/Exceptions, Regular Delivery (2-4 weeks)
- $3 per page
- $0.50 per page - First copy
- $0.25 per page - Each additional copy
- $3.75 per page – Total for original and two (2) copies)
- $3.75 per page – for original with a disk
Note: Transcripts for Appeal or Exceptions require more than one transcript
- $4 per page – additional copies included in price
- Overnight/Next Day delivery - Add $5 per page
- 2-5 Day Delivery - Add $2 per page
- 7 Day Delivery - Add $1.50 per page
- 10 Day Delivery - Add $1 per page
- Motions Hearings (solid text) - Add $0.50 per page
Audio CD (where applicable)
- Note: For listening on a Computer Only - CDs are not certified for court use
- Fee - $25
- CD can be picked up within one business day. CDs can also be mailed for an additional $5.
Transcript/CD requests must be in writing, via e-mail, fax or mail. No requests will be accepted over the telephone.
For your convenience, you may fill out a Transcript/CD Request Form:
- PDF (fillable) Note: If you want to save the information you enter into this form on your computer, you must have Adobe Acrobat or other software. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat or other software, use the Word version. The Word version allows you to save the form and the information you enter into the form on your computer.
Sherri Hellman, Court Reporter
Circuit Court for Harford County
20 West Courtland Street
Bel Air, Maryland 21014
Fax: (410) 638-7039
Call 410-638-3169 Ext. 3, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to requesting a transcript.