Telephone Number: 410-313-3824
Criminal Records are open to the public Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you wish to access records from the Clerk's Office file rooms, you must arrive at the file rooms by 4:15 p.m. as the Clerk's Office and the Courthouse close promptly at 4:30 p.m.
Dispositions cannot be be disclosed over the phone.
This office does not perform criminal record checks. For more information, see http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/publicservs/bgchecks.shtml
Useful Telephone Numbers
- Howard County District Court: 410-480-7700
- Howard County Parole & Probation: 410-480-7920
- Howard County Police Department: 410-313-2200 (non-emergencies)
- Howard County Public Defender's Office: 410-480-7777
- Howard County Sheriff's Office: 410-313-2150
- Howard County State's Attorney Office:> 410-313-2108
Maryland Judiciary Case Search
You can now search cases from Circuit Court and District Court online. The search is available on the Maryland Judiciary Web site (http://mdcourts.gov) The records maintained by the Office of the Clerk of Court are available to the public for review. However, the records of juvenile or adoption cases may be restricted.MD Judiciary
Please be advised that the Office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court is prohibited by law from rendering legal advice.