PLEASE NOTE: The Department of Family Administration has moved to 2009-A Commerce Park Drive, Annapolis MD 21401.
This is the address to be used for all grant submissions.
For information on quarterly reporting or to obtain quarterly reporting forms for your FY15 grant, contact us by email at DFAGrants@mdcourts.gov.
- Managing the Judiciary's CRA_Manual for Administrative Judges, Masters and Court Administrators (PDF)
- Managing the Judiciary's CRA_Manual for Circuit Court Clerks (PDF)
- FORM A_Title IV D Project Time Sheet (automated) (MS Excel)
- FORM D_Title IV D Statistical Report Form (MS Excel)
- Form E Daily Transaction Report - Receipts (PDF)
- FORM F_Federal Program Employee Certification Reporting Form (fillable MS Word)
- FORM B_Title IV D Personnel Change Form (PDF) (fillable)
- Genetic Testing and Establishing Paternity (PDF)
- Adult Guardianship Pilot Project
- Co-Parenting Education Seminar Statistical Reporting (PDF)
- Self Help Projects Statistical Reporting (PDF)
- Motion for Fee Waiver (PDF)
- Order Re Family Services Fees (PDF)
For information on quarterly reporting or to obtain quarterly reporting forms for your FY15 grant, contact us by email at DFAGrants@mdcourts.gov
- Child Support Training Opportunity
NOTE: This funding is limited to masters and clerks who are supported through the Maryland Judiciary Cooperative Reimbursement Agreement with the Maryland Child Support Enforcement Agency.