- 2013-2014 Important Payroll Dates
- FY2014 Salary Charts (effective 01/01/14)
- Memo Regarding 2014 COLA and Salary Increment
- FAQS - Administrative Order On Administrative Leave and Bonus Plan for Judicial Branch Employees in FY'12, FY'13, and FY'14
- Memo Regarding Annual Leave Carryover
- Updated Frequently Asked Questions About Recruitment
The Department of Human Resources
It is the mission of the Judiciary Human Resources Department to serve the Branch by focusing efforts on the most valuable asset, our employees. We are responsible for providing a comprehensive human resource program, including: policy development and administration; recruitment of qualified applicants into a diverse workforce; employment and orientation services; administration of employee benefits, including the State’s health and retirement program for the Branch; payroll and leave administration; position classification and salary administration; employee relations; and training and professional development and more.
We provide leadership and guidance in development, implementation, and equitable administration of policies and procedures. The Human Resources Department is committed to providing high quality of customer service to the Maryland Judiciary. We foster excellence and equality for all.