Law Clerk forms
Pre-employment forms: (More information may be found on the Newly Appointed Law Clerk page)
Employment forms: (More information may be found on the Forms to Bring to Onboarding Day page)
- W-4—Choose the correct form off of Central Payroll’s website for the State you will be living in during your clerkship.
- Direct Deposit
- I-9 form (page 7 of this link)
- ID from List of Acceptable Documents (page 9 of this link)
- Law Clerk Data Information and Emergency Contact Form
- This Confidentialty form must be signed by both the law clerk and their Judge
- The original needs to be mailed to Human Resources
Address Changes – Central Payroll and Health Benefits
- Address change forms.
- If you have moved since you began your clerkship, please complete the three (3) forms on this page.
- All original forms are to be mailed to Human Resources
Connie Winkel, Human Resources
580 Taylor Ave., A-1
Annapolis, MD 21401