Law Clerk forms
Pre-employment forms: (More information may be found on the Newly Appointed Law Clerk page)
- Law clerk payroll form
- Judiciary Application
- Authorization to Obtain Pre-Employment Background Information
Employment forms: (More information may be found on the Forms and Instructions for Bring to Onboarding Day page)
- W-4 (Please submit original) -- Choose the correct form off of Central Payroll’s web site for the State you will be living in during your clerkship. (If you live in Virginia, complete the Maryland form and answer question #4. If you live in Pennsylvania, answer question #5).
- Direct Deposit (Please submit original)
- I-9 form (page 1 of this link) (Please submit original)
- ID from List of Acceptable Documents (page 4 of this link)
- Law Clerk Data Information and Emergency Contact Form -- this form may be scanned (pdf) or faxed to Human Resources at 410-974-2849.
- This Confidentiality form must be signed by both the law clerk and their Judge
- You may scan (pdf) or fax the form to Human Resources at 410-974-2849.
Religious Accomodation Acknowledgement Form:
- The Religious Accomodation Acknowledgement Form must be signed by both the law clerk and their Judge.
- You may scan (pdf) or fax the form to Connie Winkel at 410-974-2849. Only page 9 needs to be returned.
- Please have your law clerk review the policy under "For All Employees".
Address Changes – Central Payroll and Health Benefits:
- Address change forms.
- If you have moved since you began your clerkship, please complete the three (3) forms on this page.
- All original forms are to be mailed to Human Resources:
Connie Winkel, Human Resources
580 Taylor Ave., A-1
Annapolis, MD 21401