This path is for you if your law clerk is starting in July, August or early September for the next term
Judge's Chambers - Instructions | Newly Appointed Law Clerks - Instructions | Forms & Instructions for Onboarding Day | Forms | Separating My Employment | FAQs for Newly Appointed Law Clerks | Definitions | Contact Us
- Send HR an email as soon as you know the name of your new law clerk.
- Direct the law clerk to the web site pages listed below:
- Newly Appointed Law Clerk - Instructions
- They may send in these three forms to HR as soon as it is convenient for them.
- No need to fax any of them this far in advance (if start date is less than six weeks, then please fax them)
- HR also needs to receive the law clerk payroll form completed by your office.
- It is fine if HR receives two forms – one from you and one from the law clerk, we will match them up.
- **HR will only process a start date upon direction from the Judge’s Chambers.
- Onboarding Sessions
- For this path your law clerks will choose a date from the Onboarding registration page.
- Let them know that these sessions are mandatory and they must attend one that we have scheduled
- Direct them to the Onboarding Registration Form
- HR is conducting sessions at the University of Baltimore School of Law in June 2013
- Onboarding Session Forms
- The law clerks will complete the forms and bring those forms with them to the Onboarding session they sign up for.
- HR will receive and verify the I-9 and ID