Law Clerk Payroll Form
(If you have questions, see the instruction page)
- The top part is to be completed by the Judge’s Chambers
- Start dates will be confirmed between Human Resources and the Judge’s Chambers
- The State pay periods begin on Wednesdays and ends ten days later on Tuesday.
- Complete the middle section – with your personal information
- For your address, you may want to use your permanent address where information will be sure to reach you. Once your clerkship starts and you have a new address we can make a change at that time.
- If you were admitted to the Maryland Bar, please attach a copy of your Certificate.
- If you are currently a Maryland State employee, please attach a copy of your last pay stub.
- If you are transferring from one judge to another, please put your previous judge’s name on the line.
- Be sure to sign and date the form.
- Download this form (.PDF)
- Sample completed form
- Law Clerk Payroll form FAQs