Maryland Courts - Job Announcements
The Maryland Judiciary is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, familial status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by State or federal law. Applicants who need an ADA Accommodation for an interview should request the accommodation when notified of a request to be interviewed. Applicants must be United States citizens or eligible to work in the United States.
Eligibility to work: Under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, an employer is required
to hire only U.S. Citizens and lawfully authorized immigrant workers. Applicants who are selected for
employment will be required to show and verify authorization to work in the United States.
As the third branch of government, the Maryland Judiciary employs more than 4,000 individuals across the state who are committed to ensuring access to justice, equity, fairness, and integrity in the judicial process. Promoting a diverse workforce, the judicial branch offers a number of staff and managerial career opportunities within the courts, court administration, and court-related agencies. The judicial branch is comprised of trial and appellate courts, including 34 District Courts and 24 Circuit Courts, and processes more than two million cases each year. The Judiciary is currently recruiting for positions in clerical/administrative, auditing, finance, human resources, information technology, procurement and program management.
Job Opportunities in Other State Agencies
- State Agencies managed by the Department of Budget and Management
- University System of Maryland Jobs
- Maryland State Careers for Veterans
City or County Funded Court Positions:
- Administrative Aide I-Jury Office, Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Closes 8-10-16
- Evaluator/Co-Parenting Presenter, Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Closes: 8-8-16
- Judicial Substitute Secretary, Circuit Court for Prince George's County, Closes: 7-29-16
- Hearing Room Clerk, Circuit Court for Prince George's County, Closes: 7-29-16
- Library Associate, Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Closes: 7-29-2016
- File Clerk, Circuit Court for Prince George's County, Closes: Open until filled
- Court Reporter, Circuit Court for Prince George's County, OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Licensed Social Worker, Circuit Court for Prince George's County, OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Court Reporter, Circuit Court for Howard County, OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Jobs at the National Center for State Courts
- Court Positions Nationwide
To View PDF files Follow the link next to the Acrobat Reader icon to get the accessible version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files. If you have an earlier version of Acrobat Reader, you will need to upgrade to version 5.0 or higher to support accessibility.Download Acrobat Reader.