Attorney Information System (AIS)
System News & Updates
- ATTENTION!! (AIS Agency and Attorney users):
On Thursday, November 9th JIS will be performing software upgrades and AIS will not be available between 6:45 PM Thursday and 7:00 AM Friday. If you receive any issues after our upgrade please contact the Service Desk.
- The recommended browsers to use are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Learn more.
The Attorney Information System (AIS) is a comprehensive, secure database maintained by the court-related agencies that support the Court of Appeals in its role regulating the legal profession in Maryland.
AIS provides a one-stop portal to help lawyers view, update, and maintain their attorney status.
Maryland lawyers can use AIS to:
- Review and update contact information
- Review his/her status as a Maryland lawyer.
- Review administrative and disciplinary actions taken by the Court of Appeals.
- Pay the annual Client Protection Fund assessment.
In the future, attorneys will be able to use AIS to:
- Submit the Pro Bono Legal Services Report and IOLTA Report.
Register or Sign In to Your Account [For Attorneys Only]
For more information about AIS, see: