District Court Self-Help Center
About the Center
- Refer Court Users to the DCSHC
- We offer assistance by phone, in person, or by online chat.
Assistance is available from 8:30 am - Noon and from 2 pm - 4:30 pm
- Walk-in Service:
Mon. - Fri. from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
We do not take appointments.
Location/Directions to the Center
- Online Chat:
Mon. - Fri. from 8:30 am - Noon and from 2 pm - 4:30 pm
See the Live Help button on this page.
- Note that the court closes promptly at 4:30 pm. Please arrive at the Self-Help Center in time for the staff to assist you so that you have time to file any paperwork with the court.
We are able to help with the following kinds of cases:
- Small Claims (claims of $5,000 or less)
- Consumer matters like car repossessions, debt collection and credit card cases
- Return of property (replevin and detinue) cases
- Domestic Violence/Peace Orders (if YWCA is unavailable)
More information is available on our Commonly Used Links page.