Mediation is a process in which a trained neutral person, called a “mediator,” helps people in a dispute talk and understand each other, and possibly reach an agreement. This video gives an overview of how mediation may help you resolve your case, how to prepare for and participate in mediation, and what happens after mediation.
- Tip sheet
- Español transcripción
- Additional Information
- Adult Guardianship: Introduction to Adult Guardianship
- Adult Guardianship: The Role of Guardian of the Person
- Adult Guardianship: The Role of Guardian of the Property
- Before Court: Preparing for Your Day in Court
- Bringing a Small Claim
- Can’t Afford Appellate Costs?
- Can’t Afford Court Filing Fees?
- Defending a Small Claim
- Finding Legal Help in a Civil Case
- Foreclosure Mediation
- Foreclosure Process
- Hiring and Working with Your Lawyer
- How to Research the Law
- Need a Court Interpreter?
- Service of Process
- Should I Represent Myself?
- Tips for Your Day in Court
- What is the Law?
Last updated: March 2016