Maryland Courts


Please notify HR as far in advance of your Law Clerk’s last day as possible. 
Advanced notice is required so no overpayment is made.

Complete the Law Clerk Separation Form and enter the separation through Connect.

Instructions are available online.

Please remind your law clerk that if they should move at any time during the remainder of the year to submit an address change form for Central Payroll. This will ensure they receive their W-2 the following year in January.

<-- previous