Filing for divorce in Maryland? Join us for an interactive online class on the Complaint for Absolute Divorce.
A Maryland Courts Self-Help Center attorney will guide you through filling out the Absolute Divorce form.
|April 22, 2020, 2:00 p.m.|
|June 17, 2020, 2:00 p.m.|
|August 19, 2020, 2:00 p.m.|
|October 21, 2020, 2:00 p.m.|
|December 23, 2020, 2:00 p.m.|
We will cover:
- When should I use the Complaint for Absolute Divorce form?
- How do I complete the form?
- Service: How does the other side find out about the divorce filing?
- What are the fees and costs?
- When do I need a lawyer?
- Plus common problems and other resources
This online class is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. Participating in this online class does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the speaker.