|Free legal help with your civil matter|
|8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday-Friday|
Who can we help? An individual with a legal problem. We cannot help relatives or agents of the person with the legal problem as well as businesses, including sole proprietorships, LLCs, third parties, and personal representatives.
Self-Help Center lawyers will not represent you in court.
This service is provided to help you represent yourself.
Lawyers will answer questions on a full range of civil case types handled by both Circuit Courts and District Court. Legal issues include:
- Landlord and Tenant Matters
- Family Law Matters (divorce, custody, child support, and guardianship)
- Small and Large Claims
- Expungement and Shielding of Records
- Consumer Matters (car repossessions, debt collection, and credit card cases)
- Return of Property (replevin and detinue)
- Domestic Violence/Peace Orders
Self-Help Center lawyers may help you:
- Complete court forms
- Learn how to file court documents
- Prepare for court
- Prepare for mediation
- Understand court documents
Last updated: January 2017