Filing a Complaint

To File a Complaint:

  1. Read the Instructions for Attorney Complaint Form available in English and Spanish.
  2. Download a version of the Attorney Complaint Form
  3. Complete and print form.
  4. Mail to:
    Office of Bar Counsel
    200 Harry S. Truman Parkway
    Suite 300
    Annapolis, MD 21401

If you need any more information about how to file a complaint, you may call the Office of Bar Counsel at (410) 514-7051. Please bear in mind that the Office of Bar Counsel cannot discuss the details of your complaint with you over the telephone.