Domestic Cases

Please see our Differentiated Case Management Plan for all matters except criminal.

Our Civil Department deals with a large variety of cases. Please feel free to call or visit our office with any questions or concerns. Except for in certain family law matters, there are not many forms available for use in circuit court by self represented parties. See a list of forms.

REQUIRED: Domestic Case Information Sheet

If you are not a lawyer and you are choosing to represent yourself in a civil matter, please see information for self-represented litigants.

Our Change of Address/Personal Information form is available to be printed, for your convenience.

This form is to correct a name or update an address on an existing case. Please note that this is different from a Name Change (a case in which you are changing your legal name).