- 2024 Monthly Absolute Bond Forfeiture Report Schedule (Please be advised that report and/or collection dates are subject to change.)
- 2023 Monthly Absolute Bond Forfeiture Report Schedule
(Information is to register with the Court only; the court does not license)
District Court of Maryland Headquarters
Attn: Administrative Services - Bail Bond Division
187 Harry S. Truman Parkway, 5th Floor
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Map to new District Court Headquarters location
*Please note that Bondsperson paperwork will no longer be accepted in person at the 580 Taylor Avenue location*
Bondspersons should be prepared to provide the commissioner or clerk with documentation (identification, proof of property ownership/power of attorney, or any additional documentation requested) at the time bond is posted. Local laws may apply. *See 7th Judicial Circuit
- CC-DC-CR-010 Affidavit of Bail Bondsman
- DC-CR-037 Petition to Strike Bond Forfeiture/Extend Period for Satisfaction/Order
- DC-CR-135 Petition for Remission of Bond Forfeiture
7th Judicial Circuit
Note: The requirement to contact the Bail Bond Commissioner in the 7th Circuit only applies until 06/30/2022 - See Administrative Order - Issued 03/28/2022
Effective July 1, 2023
- All provisions of Local Rules 714 and 714A that apply to bondspersons writing on insurance are rescinded in the Seventh Judicial Circuit.
- All bondspersons writing on insurance in the Seventh Circuit must hold Maryland State licensure and are subject to all state laws and regulations.
- Specific Seventh Judicial Circuit licensure will no longer be required by bondspersons writing on insurance in the Seventh Circuit.
- The Seventh Judicial Circuit will no longer collect the 1 % license fee for bonds written in the Seventh Judicial Circuit.
- All valid licenses issued by the Seventh Judicial Circuit to bondspersons writing on insurance shall expired on June 30, 2022.
- Effective Oct. 1, 2011 - HB 682 of the 2011 Legislative Session
- Please be advised that the DC-CR-135 - Petition for Remission of Bond Forfeiture form has been revised, effective 5/22/13.
- Notice to Sureties - Bond Forfeiture Procedures - Revised 9/3/13
- Notice Regarding Appeals of Bond Forfeitures - Revised 9/3/13
Last updated: 06/30/2023