It is the mission of the Office of Employment Services & HRIS Unit to provide a comprehensive onboarding program for employees, law clerks and judges. We also manage employee benefits, process retirements and maintain the Human Resources Information System. Our objective is to support employees through all aspects of employment from onboarding to retirement.
The Office of Employment Services & HRIS:
- Conducts onboarding for employees, law clerks and judges;
- Manages employee benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Plans
- Facilitates Annual Open Enrollment;
- Processes employee retirements;
- Maintains employee electronic records;
- Coordinates Financial Disclosure Process for Judiciary Employees;
- Maintains the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).