Business License Information

Many business must be licensed through the office of the Clerk of Circuit Court. Whether a business must obtain a license from the Clerk depends upon the nature of the business, and can sometimes be a quite complex question. If you are considering opening a business in Queen Anne's County, or have questions about the licensing requirements for your existing business, please contact the Circuit Court Clerk's Office at (410) 758-1773 to determine what, if any, license you need to obtain from us.

More Information on Licenses

For more information on business licenses and opening a Maryland business, please visit the following links: